Family Name: Mousavi Gazafrudi
First Name: Sayed Mohammad
Academic and Professional Positions: Assistant Professor
E- mail: email@example.com
ResearcherID Profile: Mousavi Gazafrudi
ORCiD Profile: Mousavi Gazafrudi
Google Scholar Profile: Mousavi Gazafrudi
Tel. No.: +9821- 77240540-50 (6134)
Room No.: 210
Railway Engineering Department, Iran University of Science and Technology, Narmak, Tehran, Iran
Ph. D: Electrical Engineering, Iran University of Science and Technology, March 2011.
· Iran University of Science and Technology, Railway Engineering Department , Assistant Professor, since 2011.
· Power Quality in Power Systems
Advanced Engineering Mathematics
· Renewable Energy and its Applications
· Electrical Machines
· Power Electronics and Drives
· Electric circuit Theory
· Electronics in vehicle system
Expertise & Arias of Research:
· Renewable Energy Generation Systems and Energy storages
· Dynamic System and Control
· Power Electronics and Drives
· Magnetic Levitation System
· Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Systems
· Fault Current Limiter
· Laser and optics in Railway Engineering
ISI Journal Publications
1. Kalantar, M. , Mousavi G., S.M. , Dynamic behavior of a stand-alone hybrid power generation system of wind turbine, microturbine, solar array and battery storage , 2010, Applied Energy , pp. 3051-3064. (Abstract)
2. Kalantar, M. , Mousavi G., S.M. , Posicast control within feedback structure for a DC-DC single ended primary inductor converter in renewable energy applications , 2010, Applied Energy , pp. 3110-3114. (Abstract)
3. Kalantar, M. , Mousavi G., S.M. , Optimal sizing, economic analysis and dynamic behaviour of an isolated integrated wind turbine, microturbine, and battery storage , 2009, International Review of Electrical Engineering 4 (6), pp. 1231-1242. (Abstract)
4. Mousavi G., S.M. , An Autonomous Hybrid Energy System of Wind/Tidal/ Microturbine /Battery Storage International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, International Journal of Electrical power and Energy Systems, 43(2012), pp. 1144-54. (Abstract)
5. Mousavi G., S.M. , M. Nikdel, Various B
attery Models for various Simulation Studies and Applications, Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 32, 2014, pp. 478-85.
6. M. Torabi, Mousavi G., S.M. , D. Younesian, A new methodology in fast and accurate matching of the 2D and 3D point clouds extracted by laser scanner systems, Optics & Laser Technology, Vol. 66, 2015, pp. 28-34.
7. Mousavi G., S.M. ,et. al., Power Quality Issues in Railway Electrification: A Comprehensive Perspective , IEEE -TRANSACTIONS ON INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS, 2015.
8. Mousavi G., S.M., A. Dashti, A Novel MRAS Based Estimator for Speed-Sensorles Induction Motor Drive, Iranian Journal of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Vol. 10, No. 4, Dec. 2014, pp. 304-13.
9. Mousavi G., S.M., A. Dashti, Recent Speed Estimation Techniques for Induction Motor Drives , International Journal of Automotive Engineering , 2015.
1. A. Kazemi, S. M. Mousavi Badejani, and M. Kalantar, “Synthetic application of FPSS and TCSC for improvement of voltage and current profiles in electrical power systems”, in Proc. IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications, ICIEA2006, Singapor, 24-28 May 2006.
2. S. M. Mousavi G. and M. Kalantar , “Supervisory and adaptive controllers for extraction of maximum energy in a stand-alone variable speed wind turbine”, in Proc. 5th International Conference on Technical and Physical of Power Engineering, TPE2009, Bilbao, Spain, 3-5 September 2009.
· First ranked MS Student of the year 2003-2004, Electrical Engineering Department of Iran University of Science and Technology
Reviewer of the Following Journals:
· COMPEL : The International Journal for Computation and Mathematics in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
· Taylor & Francis Journals: International Journal of Electronics